WindEurope Annual Event Copenhagen (Dutch Village)
25 april @ 08:00 - 27 april @ 17:00
When it comes to energy, the world is changing rapidly. We have a lot to take stock of. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has changed the dynamic of the European energy debate. The EU now want wind to go from 190 GW today to 510 GW by 2030. The stakes have never been higher. It’s only fitting then that in 2023, the wind energy sector will come to life in Copenhagen from 25-27 April during the WindEurope Annual Event, the key European wind energy event of the year. You can expect a wide-ranging conference shedding light on the state of the industry, and a look at the years ahead. At the exhibition floor there will be hundreds of companies looking to showcase their brands and build solid partnerships. Copenhagen will lay the groundwork for the shape of the sector in the years ahead. This is your chance to come and make your mark!
After successful previous editions of Dutch Village in Amsterdam, Hamburg and Copenhagen, Dutch Village will be back at the WindEurope Annual Event in Copenhagen in 2023. With a total floorspace of 489m2 in Hall C1, the pavilion is located at an excellent location, next to the main entrance of this Hall and close to the registration area. Dutch Village represents a wide variety of companies (large, small and start-ups) that are active in the wind sector within The Netherlands and abroad. Joining the pavilion means that your company has a better visibility compared to stand-alone participation, with a fully-fledged stand and collective branding & promotion. Furthermore, you can enjoy the advantages of support by the Dutch Village staff, both during the preparation of the event as well as on site, with our Dutch Village lounge as a central meeting place for participants, visitors and networking facilities.
Do you want to present your company at this prominent exhibition and make use of the many benefits of participating in Dutch Village?
Have a look at the following information and make your booking as of 10 November 2022 – 10.00AM, in order not to lose the spot of your preference.
Stands are sold out – we look forward to seeing you as a visitor to our pavilion in Hal C1
Exhibitors include: Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports (AYOP), Barge Master, BLIX Consultancy, Bluestream Offshore B.V., Bluewater, Cape Holland, C-Ventus/ VLCV, DHSS/Clarckson, DUC Marine Group, Eager.one, EAGLE-ACCESS BV, ELA Container Offshore, ForteIX, Franklin Offshore Europe B.V, Geomil, Groningen Seaports, Heerema, Holmatro Industrial equipment, HSM Offshore Energy, Huisman, Interdam, Iv-Offshore & Energy, IX Wind, KenzFigee, Liftwerx, LUC Group (Limburgse Urethaan Chemie BV), Navingo/Offshorewind.biz, North Sea Port, Port of Amsterdam, Port of Den Helder, Port of IJmuiden, Radac BV, Seatools, SMST Designers & Constructors BV, Solidd Steel Structures, Trebu Technology B.V., Ventolines B.V., Whiffle, WIND Cable Services.
- Stand Package All-In (Full service): EUR 895 per m2 + one-time fee of EUR 400
Pricing examples (excluding VAT):
- Stand 9 m2: 9 x 895=EUR 8.055 + EUR 400 = EUR 8.455
- Stand 12 m2: 12 x 895=EUR 10.740 + EUR 400= EUR 11.140
- Stand 18 m2: 18 x 895=EUR 16.110 + EUR 400= EUR 16.510
The stand package includes hire of floorspace, carpet, facilities/electricity, stand design and construction, collective branding & network activities, standard package of furniture (desk, table, chairs, dustbin), use of lounge facilities with free coffee/tea and drinks, online company listing and 1 entrance/exhibitor ticket (including lunch) for each 9m2 booked. Transport of exhibition materials, prints for wall decoration, alternative furniture and additional exhibitor passes are excluded from this package, but will be separately offered to you by our preferred suppliers.
- Lounge package: The lounge package includes the display of a wall panel in the joint Dutch Village lounge, dedicated space in joint seating area, lounge and catering facilities including lunch, one entrance ticket and online company listing: EUR 3.400
- Floorspace only or sponsoring packages: Floorspace only is available for the standard all-in rate with a discount of EUR 250/m2, sponsorship information on request
Important information on Terms & Conditions
- Please note that only completed booking forms will be taken into consideration. The form can be found here (NB if you are not able to access the online form, use the Word version 2023 Dutch Village – booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bookings are processed on a first-come-first serve basis. The stand of your preference will be assigned to you subject to availability.
- We will follow the terms & conditions for stand booking, including cancellation policy, issued by WindEurope, issued on their website https://windeurope.org/annual2023/wp-content/uploads/files/exhibition/WE2023-Exhibition-TC.pdf
- Prices are applicable for members of NWEA, IRO or NMT. For non-members a surcharge of EUR 100 per m2 is applicable. Prices are exclusive of VAT (BTW)
For bookings or enquiries, contact Nederlandse WindEnergie Associatie (NWEA)
Daniëlle Veldman (+31 (0)6 54 73 29 61, please use WhatsApp for urgent questions)
WindEurope event website: https://windeurope.org/annual2023/