WindEnergy Hamburg 2022
27/09/2022 - 30/09/2022
WindEnergy Hamburg reflects the dynamism of the wind industry in all its facets and across the entire value chain. Whether designers, manufacturers, suppliers, financiers, operators or service providers – both onshore and offshore – this is where industry leaders, young innovative companies and industry-related variables into an international marketplace of the wind industry meet. With high innovation potential and a real pioneering spirit! Key Facts from the 2018 edition indicate numbers of 35.000 trade visitors, 1.482 exhibitors, 100 nations, 9 exhibition halls and over 35 participants in Dutch Village.
After successful previous editions in Amsterdam, Hamburg and Copenhagen, Dutch Village will be back at WindEnergy 2022 in Hamburg. Dutch Village (the national pavilion of the Netherlands) in Hall B7 has a total floorspace of over 500m2 and is located at an excellent location, next the main entrance from Hall B6 and close to the stands of an impressive number of key players from the industry. Our pavilion represents a wide variety of companies (large, small and start-ups) active in the wind sector within The Netherlands and abroad.
Joining the pavilion means that your company has a better visibility compared to stand-alone participation, with a fully-fledged stand and collective branding & promotion. Furthermore, you can enjoy the advantages of support by the Dutch Village staff, both during the preparation of the event as well as on site, with our Dutch Village lounge as a central meeting place for participants, visitors and networking facilities.
Do you want to present your company at this prominent exhibition and make use of the many benefits of participating in Dutch Village? Have a look at the following information and make your booking a.s.a.p. in order not to loose the spot of your preference.
- WindEnergy Hamburg 2022 Flyer
- WindEnergy Hamburg 2022 Preliminary Floorplan (January 2022)
- Booking form 2022 Dutch Village WindEnergy Hamburg 2022
Stand sales opens on 8 February 2022 at 09.00 AM. To guarantee availability of the stand space of your preference, we would strongly advise to book your stand before 31 March 2022.
- Stand Package All-In (Full service): EUR 745 per m2 + one-time fee of EUR 600
The stand package includes hire of floorspace, carpet, facilities/electricity, stand design and construction, collective branding, standard package of furniture (desk, table, chairs, dustbin), use of lounge facilities with free coffee/tea and drinks, online company listing and 2 entrance tickets (for up to 12m2 stands and 1 extra pass for each additional 10 m2). Transport of exhibition materials, prints for wall decoration, alternative furniture and lunch are excluded from this package, but will be separately offered to you by our preferred suppliers.
- Lounge package: The lounge package includes the display of a wall panel in the joint Dutch Village lounge, dedicated space in joint seating area, lounge and catering facilities, one entrance ticket and online company listing: EUR 3.500
- Floorspace only: EUR 495 per m2 + one-time fee of EUR 600
Including floorspace only, online company listing and 2 entrance tickets (for up to 12m2 stands and 1 extra pass for each additional 10 m2).
- Sponsoring packages: on request
- Please note that only completed booking forms will be taken into consideration. The form can be found here.
- Bookings are processed on a first-come-first serve basis. The stand of your preference will be assigned to you subject to availability and lay-out of the final floorplan.
- We will follow the terms & conditions for stand booking, including (COVID-19) cancellation policy, issued by Hamburger Messe + Congress, issued on their website here
- Prices are applicable for members of NWEA, IRO or NMT. For non-members a surcharge of EUR 100 per m2. is applicable. Prices are exclusive of VAT (BTW)
For bookings or enquiries, contact Nederlandse WindEnergie Associatie (NWEA)
Daniëlle Veldman (+31 (0)6 54 73 29 61)
WindEnergy 2022 event website: https://www.windenergyhamburg.com/en/