MDBC / NL Embassy: Developments in the Malaysian Oil & Gas and Energy Sectors
02/06/2020 @ 10:00 - 11:15
Exclusively for Dutch companies in the oil & gas and related sectors (such as maritime, energy, offshore energy), the Embassy of the Netherlands to Malaysia and the Malaysian Dutch Business Council are organising a webinar entitled “Developments in the Malaysian Oil & Gas and Energy sectors“.
Date: Tuesday, 2 June
Time: 10:00 – 11:15 hrs NL time (16:00 – 17:15 hrs MY time)
Webinar Platform: Zoom
This webinar is free of charge for the above mentioned target audience.
* Malaysian Oil & Gas Industry: Current Situation and Outlook
* Crowd Sourcing of Technology Through PETRONAS Innovation Gateway
* Green transition in Malaysian O&G and energy sector
* New Investment Prospects: Discovered Resource Opportunities and Late Life Assets
* Investment incentives for foreign companies in the O&G and Maritime sectors
* Welcome by H.E. Aart Jacobi (Netherlands Ambassador)
* Malaysian Oil & Gas Services Council (MOGSC): Sharifah Zaida Nurlisha (President)
* PETRONAS Corporate Strategy: A Rahim Mahmood (Head, Strategic Research)
* PETRONAS Group Resource & Technology: Fadlan Nik Abdul Aziz (Head, Innovation Management)
* SHELL (TBC)
* PETRONAS Malaysia Petroleum Management: Nazrin Banu Sajjad Ahmad (Head, DRA)
* Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA): Roeslina Abbas (ED Services Development, OIl & Gas, Maritime, and Logistics Sector)
Please note that there will be an immediate automated acknowledgment after you register for this event.
If you do not receive this message, it means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate which organization you are a member of and your website url in the ‘Optional Remarks’ portion of the registration form.
Please register via the form below no later than Monday, 1 June (12 noon NL time). By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,