Floating offshore wind
12 oktober @ 08:00 - 13 oktober @ 17:00
The industry knows the scale of the opportunity floating offshore wind presents – now it’s time to deliver it. With AR4, Scotwind and major announcements of investment into supply chain and infrastructure, 2022 is set to be a turning point for floating wind. But to deliver on these commitments and targets, industry must solve the remaining challenges and learn quickly from the pilot projects in the water.
Organised by RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables, Floating Offshore Wind 2022 will be the meeting place for the entire industry, to come together and share best practise, discuss operational efficiencies, lessons learned, workshop technical challenges and showcase the best innovations which will drive FOW down the cost curve. Make sure you are part of the conversation.
Floating offshore wind conference and exhibition offers attendees the opportunity to:
- Understand – The importance of AR4, Scotwind and planned supply chain investment
- Network / Connect – with 500+ floating wind experts.
- Explore – The ways that floating wind and oil & gas sectors can collaborate and achieve mutual goals
- Access – Exclusive market intelligence reports and policy and guidance updates
- Discounts – RUK members enjoy discounted access to our events
Who will you meet?
Fixed and floating offshore wind developers and manufacturers, grid specialists, cables installers, vessel manufacturer and owners. Stakeholders, trade associations, professional associations, planners, planning consultancies, national and regional clusters, training providers, H&S experts, airport, aircraft and drone specialist, national and local government, and the trade press.