FLOATING OFFSHORE WIND TURBINES (FOWT)
24/04/2019 - 26/04/2019| EUR450
The FOWT is the largest global event dedicated to floating wind turbines. The objective of FOWT is to further the advancement of floating wind and to accelerate its implementation into the global renewable energy mix. This event in Montpellier is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of this emerging industry.
The Embassy in Paris, together with HHWE/NWEA, will organize a dedicated program during the FOWT, which will include the following:
– April 23: Company visit (TBC);
– April 23: Workshop/Seminar together with the French industry (topics TBC);
– April 24: Invitation to the FOWT network cocktail;
– April 24-26: Conference program @ FOWT 2019 (access to 3 congress days, invitation to the network lunches offered during the conference);
– April 24-26: B2B Matchmaking (organized by the Europe Enterprise Network);
– April 24-26: Joint Holland Lounge @ FOWT 2019 (extra exposure for the participants with logo + video display); and
– April 26: Visit to Port-la-Nouvelle (organized by FOWT).
Visit the website https://www.hhwe.eu/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=76202 for additional information, or contact Ms. Adriana Voerman (firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 1 40 62 33 25) or Ms. Eline Timmer (email@example.com / +31 6 51 24 90 79).