AIRTuB FINAL DELIVERY & DEMONSTRATION EVENT
Thursday, 24 November 2022.
You will be welcome starting at 10.30 for registration. The event will end around 16.00 with drinks and bites.
10.30 Walk-in & reception
11.00 Program start:
- Opening, welcome and program
- Where are we guests?
- Pitches about sensory, drone- and crawler development
- Explanation of demonstrations
12.10 Lunch and transfer to DroneCenter
12.45 Demonstration of the AIRTuB blade inspection operation in several parts:
- The largest multicopter/drone in the Netherlands
- The most advanced drone control software
- Fly-by laser line scanning of Leading-Edge-Erosion
- Crawler inspection (ultrasonic) of structural blade integrity
14.45 Transfer to auditorium
15.00 Continuation of program:
- Pitches on data-collection & damage-classification, robotic coating of blade-transitions, Leading Edge Erosion & aerodynamics and business-case development
- The sequel: AIRTuB 2 – scope, partners & planning
16.00 Closing and drinks
This time Royal NLR – Netherlands Aerospace Centre in Marknesse will host the event.
Please note that you need to present a valid ID card or passport to visit NLR Marknesse. When registering online we will ask you to submit this information.
As we have limited space available (max 100 participants) please register a.s.a.p.